Monday, November 19, 2007

Ella at 9 months

Ella is 9 months old. She weighs 24 lbs. What a chunk! She loves to do things by herself. She crawls all over the place and pulls herself up on everything. She has no fear and even moves from the couch to the coffee table. She loves it when we chase her around the house. She tries to crawl as fast as she can, it is so cute! She likes to crawl behind the couch. She can only enter one way behind the couch, but she cannot turn around so she cries until Jordan and I have to crawl behind there to get her.
At 9 months old, Ella can say "Da Da, Ma Ma, No," and "Na ma na ma" (which is food). Of course, her first words other than "Da Da" and "Ma Ma" are "no" and food. That's my child. She has said "Hi" a couple of times but it is not an everyday word. I use Sign Language and she recognizes food, drink, and milk. The other words I sign she just looks at me like I'm weird.
Ella is busy, busy, busy. She likes to go (just like her mom). Our daily routine consists of leaving our apartment around 10:00am and returning home around 9:00pm. She takes about 2-3 naps a day that are about 15-45 min long and it is usually in the car moving from one destination to another. Her bottom two teeth have already come in, and her top teeth are on their way. I can see them but they have not broken through yet.

8 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Wow, Ella is such a doll! I cant believe she is already 9 months! You always have her dressed in the cutest clothes!!! I bet she is so much fun at this stage!

Ruitman Family said...

Cute pictures! Ella is so cute and growing up so fast! She is so darling when she talks!

Sara said...

she is so freakin cute! She looks so big! What fun!

Tori Mitchell said...

She is getting so big! We miss you guys tons! We wish we could have Jaxs and Ella play together. They would make a cute couple! Give her kisses for us!

The Murdocks said...

Hi Lindsey!!! It's Brieann! Remember me? We took a class at RCC together. I think it was astronomy. How are you!? I was looking at my friends blog and I saw Jordan and Lindsey and it was you! Your little girl is so cute! You'll have to check out our blog: jbmurdock.blogspot.com, or email me: brieannp@hotmail.com so we can catch up!

bethy said...

What a sweet girl! Ella weighs as much as Gracie. That's not saying too much though, Gracie is kind of a Skinny Minnie. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Tammy said...

Hey Lindsey, We just got a blogspot finally! Ella is so adorable. We will probably see you guys at Christmas. We will be in Oceanside. Love, Tammy

Critchfield fam said...

OH my gosh... she is soooo cute! I'm glad to see another big baby. Kailee's cousin is the same age and weighs 16 pounds... she's tiny... and Kailee weighs 22 lbs. now at 10 months. Ella is sooooo cute! I miss you!