Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Visit to my Second Family

JD and Ella

David and Ella

Sally and Ella

This week, Ella and I got to visit the Nosal Family in Huntington Beach. They were on their Spring Break visiting the Hyatt Regency. Ella and I planned on being there for part of the day and ended up staying the whole day. We laid by the pool, played volleyball on the beach, and then had dinner at BJ's. We had so much fun. Ella loved David! The first time she saw him, she reached her hands out to him (something she normally doesn't do to strangers) . She would sit on his lap and give him lot of cuddles. She loved being around Sally and gave her kisses too. She was a little worried when JD came close to her. Anyways, we had lots of fun spending time with them. I call them my second family because I used to live with them when I nannied and they took very good care of me. They always treated me as if I was one of there own. It was sooo good to see them. I hope we get up to the Bay Area soon so we can see them again.

1 comment:

will. said...

THE NOSAL'S!!! i remember them!!! how fun, i bet they loved seeing you. you're little girl looks so cute and tan! Linds are you living in California?? i'm moving back down in may. if you're down there we need to meet up and reunite!