Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feeding the Ducks




On Wednesdays, I will be watching my little cousin Paige (she is 2 and she is my cousin. crazy). Today was the first day. Paige told me she loved ducks so I took her and Ella to Red Hill Park to feed the ducks. She loved it. Ella didn't know what to think of it. Instead of throwing the bread to the ducks, she decided to eat it. After we fed the ducks, we played at the park for a little bit and then went to lunch with Wendy, Brandon, and my Mom. It was such a big experience for Ella that she crashed on the way home and slept for 2 1/2 hours. I was able to get some things done and post this blog. We hope to feed the ducks every Wednesday because Paige had such a great time. Lets hope that Ella will start to understand to throw the bread and not eat it.

3 comments:

klenaek said...

She is so dang cute! I hope your Ella Jean is not as big a trouble maker as my Ella Jean! She still has another year before kindergarten, but I am ready to ship her off now!! :-) Where are you guys living now? Hope all is well. Love to see how you guys are doing and hear from you! Take care.

Kevin and Kerry said...

Oh my goodness...Ella is growing up so quick. I love her hair. What a cute girl!! I wish we lived closer so we could feed the ducks with you guys, but I have a feeling that Conner and Jace would eat the bread rather than throw it as well.

The Hardy's said...

lol that cracks me up she is eating the bread instead of feeding it to the ducks! she is so darling! and i love her clothes! you always have her dressed so well! we need to get together this week! call me or text me and lets figure something out!