Monday, June 2, 2008

Ella is almost 16 months and is growing up so fast. This week she started to say more words and said her first sentence "It's my birthday." It is so cute and fun to hear her talk. She got that sentence from me. I always say it to her and now she copies me. I better watch what I say because she does listen. She also knows how to say and identify doggy. Her vocabulary is growing and Jordan and I can't wait for her to actually talk. She understands what we say to her and she started to sign "drink". We are so proud of her accomplishments. She is at a busy age but very fun. She loves to go to the park and we seem to go pretty much everyday. She loves to climb up the stairs and swing on the swings. It is funny because if we are in the car and we drive by the park, she points and yells. She doesn't say park but it's the same jabber tone so we assume she is trying to say it. She knows how to say, Mama, Daddy, what's that, I do, it's my birthday, doggy, ma (grandma), and hi. She also can identify her ears, hands, toes, nose, and belly button. We are working on the other body parts. She is so wonderful and such a joy in our lives. It's so nice to have Jordan around because now he sees how much fun she is.

11 comments:

Stewarts said...

What a cutie! You are so smart to put all of these on video. Time flies too fast!

klenaek said...

I am going private with my blog. If I haven't already sent you an invite to view it, and you would like one, email me at klenaek at gmail dot com and I will send you one. also changing blog name to klenaek@blogspot.com. Thanks!
Kirstin Kenealey

Melissa P said...

Ella is so cute!!! I cant believe how grown up she is!

Fam & Friends said...

So cute. She seems to small to say "it's your birthday" I wonder what else she could say is she wanted to. Pretty smart!
Diane

Brent and Jessica said...

I can't believe how big Ella is getting! She is so dang cute...you will have to have another just liek her!! :) haha I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!

Sundbergs said...

What a cutie. It has been forever since we have hung out. I am doing better this week. THanks for your offer. I would love for you to come over and hang out.

david santos said...

Nice, nice and very nice Baby!
Happy weekend

MeiLani and Michael said...

HOLY COW! I can't believe how big she is! What a cutie!

will. said...

i miss my old friend and i think we're both in the southern ca area so we need to meet up PLEASE... i'll call you soon!

Critchfield fam said...

oh my gosh, so cute.

Tori Mitchell said...

Oh my! She is the cutest thing ever! It looks like you had a blast visiting Jordan's parents. I bet they ate Ella up. Hope all is well. MIss ya!