Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Legoland


This is only made of legos including the cars and the people.Pretty amazing.


Today we went to Legoland with Rob, Raelene, Wendy, my mom, and all the kids. My brother came into town for the week so we had lots of fun things to do. Yesterday we went to Disneyland but I didn't bring my camera. Legoland was fun but there weren't a lot of rides for Ella to ride. In fact, she only rode 2. They did have an attraction full of lots of water and she loved to run through that. However she didn't have her bathing suit so we let her go in her diaper. I normally wouldn't do that but she could do anything at the park and she really wanted to run through it. I felt bad for her. I didn't want her clothes to get wet because it was toward the end of the day and I didn't want her to sit in her wet clothes. oh well. she had fun and I had fun.

1 comment:

wren photography said...

Did you know legoland is 5 minutes from where i live??? please please please call me sometime!