Monday, November 30, 2009

It's About Time

I know it has been forever since I blogged. Our internet stunk until we just upgraded and got a wireless router so I can blog while I'm with my kids. I hope I get better at dong it. Time has flown by soo fast. I can't believe Mckenna is already 4 months old. She is huge! I just took her to the doctor and she weighs 15 lbs 14 oz (90%) and is 16.25 in (97%) long. She is following her sister's footsteps. It is soo much fun having her in our family. She is a great sleeper and loves to eat. i just started her in rice cereal about a week ago. Her sweet spirit brings soo much joy to our family.
Ella is now potty trained (we are still working on #2) and she is enrolled in a Mommy and Me Preschool. She loves it. She also just completed her 3rd session of gymnastics. She has soo much energy and love her little sister. She loves to help me take care of her.
Jordan is finishing up this semester of school. He has only one more left before he graduates. I can't believe he's almost done. He seems soo busy all the time between school, clinic work, externship, job hunting, church calling, and studying. Its crazy, but he's doing an awesome job at it.
I'm busy being a mom of two but I love it!

WARNING: Picture and Posting Overload!!!

Here are some pictures of McKenna in her first 4 months of life. She is growing up too fast.


4 months
3 months

2 month check up (over 90 percentile in everything)

6 weeks

2 1/2 weeks

8 days old


2 days old

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yeah, so happy you are blogging again. We need to go to D Land I miss it so much. I dropped my phone and shattered it so I don't have your number anymore so call me so I can get it again.

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

What a doll!

WF said...

yippie!!! i have been waiting to see your cute girls!! sounds like you guys are as busy as ever! sure miss ya!

Melissa P said...

Yay!!! so glad you have new posts! I loved reading and scrolling through the pictures! You sound really busy, but Im glad you guys are doing so well!! McKenna and Ella are both so beautiful!

Critchfield fam said...

I used to check your blog all the time hoping you'd updated. I kept waiting and waiting... and you finally did!! Yeah! Your girls are sooooo cute! Just like their mama. Hope you're doing well! When ya comin to TX to visit me?

The Hardy's said...

I'm so happy you have finally updated your blog! Your girls are so darling and it was sooo fun to see you guys at the party! Thanks for coming! After Christmas, lets get together again!