Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Birthday!

We first celebrated by going to Disneyland on Friday night. We were surprised at how not crowed it was since it was the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. I wanted to see the fireworks show since we haven't seen it since we have had our passes. While we were there, we met up with our friends the Holbrooks and we rode a few rides. We weather was also perfect it was a great way to start my birthday.
The next day, Jordan watched our girls while I went for a morning run all by myself. Then he arranged for me to receive a 1 hour massage at Massage Envy which was awesome. Then I met up with my mom and Wendy for lunch at P.F. Changs, followed by some shopping. On Sunday, We had a nice dinner at my parents house and on Monday, I went more shopping and had dinner at the Macaroni Grill. We was a fun and relaxing birthday.











No comments: