Friday, September 24, 2010

We moved to Texas!

Yes we moved to Austin, Texas. Jordan is attending the University of Texas doing a LLM program. He is getting an advanced law degree in global energy and oil and gas. We have been here for about a month and a half and in the short time that we have been here, we really have enjoyed it. Everyone is so friendly and our church ward is great. Jordan loves school and currently looking for internships and job positions. My life is busy with joy school, dance class, storytime, play group, and College Football. I look forward to every Saturday to watch football. I miss California a lot, especially my family. The weather is HOT and HUMID but I'm already adjusting to it. We feel this was the right move for us and we look forward to spending the next year exploring Austin.
Excited for Texas!

All the wonderful people who cared about us!

We love the Red Hill ward!

Tired from a long day of moving! Oh yeah, we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary the day we moved. Happy Anniversary to us!

3 comments:

Emily said...

We are glad you guys are here!!

Critchfield fam said...

Wahoo!! You're here! K, so there is a picture on your blog from a wedding or reception of you in a peachy/pink shirt and black skirt and you look so cute... where did you get that shirt??? And the skirt?? I can't find a cute skirt w/ a belt that's knee length on me.

Kevin and Kerry said...

Welcome to Texas!! I hope you are enjoying it!! We are in Houston until May so let us know if you are ever around!! I'd love to get together with ya!