Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bosie

All the kiddos before the Trunk or Treat party

My little Bumble Bee

I loved her stinger!

The bumble bee and Tinkerbell

She loved trick or treating!

Fun at Chuck E Cheeses

Emma, McKenna, Ashley, Landon, and Lauren at McDonalds

The cousin bunch

In October, the girls and I had the opportunity to fly Boise, ID to watch my sister Lisa's kids for 9 days while she went on a cruise. She has 5 kids ages 1-10. I had her kids along with my 2 kids so I was busy and tired. My mom flew out 3 days into the week to also help. It was still crazy. We had 4 kids ages 3 and under. It was a good experience for me because I got to spend time with my nieces and nephews. Halloween was during that time so Ella got to celebrate it with her cousins. After my sister Lisa came home, the next day I had my wisdom teeth pulled by my brother-in-law. I rested a few days and then flew home. The 8 hours in flights and lay overs while on major pain killers made that day a nightmare. So glad to be home.

No comments: