Sunday, February 27, 2011

Austin Zoo

The group!

My cute little duck


Standing in front of a peacock

Feeding the goats

The goats would climb on the fence and lean over to get the food. My hair was crazy frizzy because of the humidity and mist. Something I don't like about Texas.

Feeding the goat all by herself.

On Wednesday, Emily, Joanie, and I headed to the Austin Zoo with our kids. The weather was very misty and humid. The Austin Zoo was kind of ghetto but you could get really close to the animals so the kids loved it. The animals were also really active too in there cages. They had areas where you can actually feed the animals. I thought my kids would be scared, but they had no fear sticking their fingers up to the goats and sheep's mouths. We had a great time but only spent about 2 hours there because it was small.

2 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

this is my blog! rjharborworld.blogspot.com!

Tammy said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying Texas! We will see you at the wedding!