Wednesday, May 14, 2008

School is out!


Today, Jordan finished his last final and is officially done with his 1st year of law school. HOORAY!!! It has been a challenging academic year with consistent 12-14 hour days of studying (no joke) ending in finals that represent %100 of his grade. I don't know how he did it. I'm so excited to have him home more. I feel like I get to have my husband back since I saw him so little this last year. He doesn't get much of a break because he starts his internship tomorrow. He is so excited to start it and to be out in the working field. I'm soo proud of his hard work and determination to be an attorney. I'm excited that we have 1 year down and 2 more to go. I heard it gets a little better the second and third year. I hope so. However, he will be busy being the new president of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society next year. I'm so happy for all his accomplishments and look forward to spending time with him. Go Jordan!

7 comments:

Kevin and Kerry said...

Congratulations to your family. That is a big accomplishment, Kevin just finsihed his first year and we only have three more to go.

Wendy Blocker said...

Yay! Congratulations to Jordan! It should be a fun, relaxed summer for you guys now.

The Hardy's said...

congrats to all of you guys! and wow....you guys have been so busy lately playing! i love all of your pictures! we really need to get together still!

theblockerbunch said...

what a great accomplishment! i know just how you feel -- way to go! Hope you're enjoying your internship!

Melissa P said...

Congrats Jordan!!!! Hey lindsey I need your phone #!

Larson Family said...

Hey I finally broke down and made a blog since britt is here with me. It's www.mmlarson.blogspot.com.

Michael Hock said...

Way to go Jordan! Good luck with the internship.