Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Farewell to Elder Montgomery





Last weekend, we went down to San Diego to attend my cousin Michael's farewell. He is serving in the Tucson, Arizona Mission. We stayed in a hotel down there along with Ryan and Wendy and my parents. While we were there, Jordan went to see the Aircraft Carrier Museum while my mom and I went shopping at the San Diego Swap meet(O.C. swap meet is way better). We had a fun relaxing weekend. On Sunday we went to Michael's farewell at church followed by a get together brunch at his house. We are sooo proud of Michael and his decision to serve the Lord. We know he will be a great missionary.

1 comment:

Suzette Swallow said...

Finally Lindsay I have been waiting and waiting for you to put up a new post of you guys. I was starting to think you had given up on the whole blogging thing and that would be awful because I would never know what is happening in your life. As usual your pictures are absolutely beautiful and I cannot believe how grown up Ella looks. Next time we talk I have have a funny story to tell you.