Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pee Pee in the Potty!



I know it my be a little early but Ella has shown interest in the potty. I started putting her on the potty right before her bath and she started going. I would reward her with a sucker if she went. she likes having a sucker in the bath so she continues to go in the potty. She has also gone a few time throughout the day but not all the time. We are so pround of her accomplishments and love her soo much. Hopefully she will be potty trained before she is 2! She still has 4 1/2 months.

3 comments:

Quarantine Coronacation said...

What a sweetie pie. She is an absolute beauty. I miss you guys. We need to have another rock band party and get you guys over here for a BBQ.

Jodi Jean said...

i'm jealous. i've sat aidan on the potty, but he doesn't get it. oh well!

good for you!

Hillam Family said...

WAY TO GO ELLA!


from Lauren Hillam