Sunday, October 26, 2008

Twick or Tweet

For Halloween this year, our family decided to be part of the 50's. My wonderful sister in law, Wendy, made the cutest poodle skirts for us to wear. Our first Halloween event this year was our ward trunk-or-treat. It was a Halloween party followed by trick or treating in the parking lot. People would decorate their cars and kids would trick or treat car to car. Ella loved the concept of trick or treating. She loved going car to car saying "twick or tweet". It was soo cute. After we finished going to all the cars, she insisted on going again. She would walk to anyone who had a bag of candy and say "twick or tweet". She was soo fascinated with all the candy and would take breaks by plopping in the middle of the crowds and looking at her candy in amazement. When we got home she ate a lollipop and that was the last of her candy that she knows of. The rest is for mommy and daddy.

7 comments:

Stewarts said...

What cute costumes! You guys look great. We sure miss you. I hope Ella has a great time Trick or Tweeting again on Friday!

Adam & Rachel said...

That's one cute 50's Fam!

Melissa P said...

sweet costumes!!! Sounds like Ella had a great time! Did people decorate their trunks pretty cool?

The Hardy's said...

Your costumes are sooooooo adorable!!!! I love that you guys are totally matching!

Quarantine Coronacation said...

what a great group of people. You are all so beautiful.
GReat costumes Lindsay

WE miss you guys

Sara said...

You guys look so cute! And that is awesome how much you are helping with prop 8. I wish we were still there to help more!

I was looking through old pictures tonight and found one of you and me on our last day of school in April 06. I miss you! We're coming to CA again for a week or two in December, and I will not leave without seeing you this time!

Megan and Mike said...

She is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I need to meet her!