Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where have we been?

Okay, I know it has been a long time since I made a post. Lots of things have been going on. First of all, we moved in August to a new apartment. Several days after that, we went to the Bay Area for a week, Jordan started his second year of law school, we have had family in town, and we didn't have Internet so I couldn't post anything. Excuses, Excuses, NO MORE Excuses! Things have settled down and we finally got Internet about a week ago allowing me to blog again.

As for our family, Jordan started school again. It is going sooo much better than last year. He actually has time to spend with his family. Ella and I love it. He enjoys his classes and loves to study law. He had been working hard but also has time to relax and spend time with his family.

I have been busy taking care of a now 20 month old who is full of lots of energy. I have picked up a hobby of running every morning with 2 girls from our ward. They have kids also, so the 3 of us run pushing jogging strollers. It is quite the workout. I keep myself busy by also tutoring my niece Maylan in math 2 times a week and watching my cousin Paige 2 times a week.

Ella is Ella. She is as busy as can be. She is at such a fun age. Her personality shines. We got rid of the pacifier at 18 months (she gets it at bed time)and since then, She talks,and talks, and talks. She can say sentences of 3-4 words but most of the time she just babbles and then you recognize a few words in between them. It amazes me how much she learns each day. I feel like I will tell her a word once and she remembers it. She has an interest of using the potty and goes in it about once a day and she can say the letters of the alphabet(after repeating them from me). She is getting sooo big. She had developed an interest for Elmo and watches Elmo's world all the time (no more Baby Einstein). I am soo blessed that I get to be with her everyday of her life and see her accomplishments. I'm sad to see her grow up but look forward to watching her learn and progress. We love her!

6 comments:

Stewarts said...

I was just asking Danielle about you the other day. We are so happy to have you back! We've missed you! Ella is looking just as cute as ever! Let's get together soon in all of your "free" time! :D

The Hardy's said...

Wow you guys have been busy! Now that you are back in town, lets get together! What days work best for you?

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Love seeing your beautiful family. Your a trooper. Your gonna get through all this law school stuff.

We miss you here in San Sevaine.

Melissa P said...

Im so glad you got internet so I can catch up with you!!!! Thats awesome Jordan isnt so busy this year! Enjoy it!

Jodi Jean said...

huzzah ... you updated ... now you just gotta keep it up.

we should hang more often. aidan misses his girlfriend.

come over and play!

Critchfield fam said...

Ella is so cute. Her and Kailee would have so much fun together. Kailee loves Elmo too! Good for you for jogging tons!