Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bye bye High Chair


Ella has graduated from her high chair and has officially moved to a booster seat. I can't believe how big she is now and how tiny she was when we first put her in it. I can't lift her so she would have to climb on the chair, then the table, and then into the high chair. It was a pain and dangerous. Plus, we need to have it in good condition for the next little one. I will miss these moments of her in the high chair but it will make my life more easy. I wanted to potty train her but because of my circumstances, I can't lift her so we put that on hold until the baby is born.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its looking fine, you can find more High Chairs here…..

Unknown said...

We will keep you in our prayers. It is so fun to keep tabs on all of our Wyview friends.
Aloha,
Natalee

Emily said...

wow Linds, how are you! You have a beautiful little girl and family! I hope all is well

Emily said...

wow Linds, how are you! You have a beautiful little girl and family! I hope all is well

Quarantine Coronacation said...

I love this. I have a few pictures of my kids falling asleep in their high chairs.

Critchfield fam said...

I'm so sorry you're on bedrest. That would be so boring and such a bummer not to be able to play with Ella very much. I feel for ya girl. I'll keep you in my prayers that you don't go into labor too early. Ella is so cute. Two girls will be so much fun; I'm loving it! I'm so glad you have your Mom there to help you, what a blessing.

Critchfield fam said...

How do you know Kirstin and Tyler Kenealey?? I saw you have their blog. He works at the same school as my husband and we used to be in the same ward as them. We saw them today at the city easter egg hunt!

Megan and Mike said...

So random....my sister and I were checking in at the SLC half marathon and guess who we ran into??? Brittney! We talked to her for a little while and it was so good to see her. I have been thinking about you lately and I hope you are doing ok. We are going to be moving to Utah soon....sad and depressing I know...so if you are ever in town let me know!