Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Sweet Deal!

I got $195 worth of diapers for $74. I got 15 packs.
That's 598 diapers at 12 cents a piece
A week ago, Walgreen's was running a deal that if you spend $25 on Huggies diapers that you get a $10 gift card to use at the store. Meanwhile, the Huggies diapers were also on sale at $10 for a jumbo pack. I then went on coupons.com and printed off $5 off coupons and $3 off coupons for Huggies diapers. I could print as many copies as needed so I printed a bunch . I went in and bought 3 packs of diapers for $30 and then used my coupons getting them for $18. Because I spent over $25, I got the $10 gift card. Then I went and bought 2 more packs and used my $5 off coupons for each and only spent $2 all together (I had to pay the tax). So I ended up getting 5 packs of diapers for about $20. I went and did it 2 more times ending up with 15 packs for $74. the reason why it was a little more is because I bought out all the diapers in the store so I bought some pull ups for Ella and they were a little more but I still got an awesome deal.

4 comments:

Fam & Friends said...

Way to go Lindsey!!! Great shopping and coupon using!!!! It was great spending some time with you, Ella, Jordon and damnma!!!
Love, Diane

beck said...

how did you go to the store? arent you on bedrest?

MeiLani and Michael said...

Thanks for sharing... would have been nice to know LAST WEEK! Houston goes through like 20+ diapers a day! Hope you are not going to crazy on bedrest.

Quarantine Coronacation said...

Sweet!

This is probably the only time that I will ever call anything associated with diapers Sweet.

Miss you

I am going to come and see you!