Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Palm Springs

Jordan's parents gave us a timeshare they were not going to use. So Jordan and I took advantage of it and spent our 4th of July in Palm Springs at the Westin Mission Hills Resort. It was so nice and HUGE. We had a jacuzzi in our room! It was a 2 bedroom place so my parents came out along with my mom's friend Brenda, Wendy and the kids, and my Aunt Diane and cousin Melissa. Jordan left on Monday and then we made it a girls week for the rest to the week. We had a blast. We swam during the day and played card games at night. It was really relaxing and fun. So glad we did it. Thanks Steve and Marjie for the timeshare.

Happy 4th of July

Waiting for the fireworks

My cute little girls

Swimming at the pool



The weather was sooo hot

McKenna and I going down the water slide

No comments: