Wednesday, July 27, 2011

McKenna Turns 2!!!

My little baby is now 2. I can't believe it. We celebrated her birthday a week early since we were going to be back in Texas for the actual day. My wonderful sister in-law made her cake and it was beautiful. She got a microwave with play food, a baby doll, baby doll bed, and a bike. She will also be getting a play house when we move to our new home but that is in the process. McKenna is so much fun. She talks, talks, and talks. She loves to do what her big sister wants to do. She loves to snuggle and sleeps like a champ. I love her curly hair and when she gives me open mouth kisses. She loves the pool and likes to jump off the diving board. We love her so much. Happy Birthday McKenna.

Our McKenna

The awesome cake

She actually blew out the candles


Opening presents

Giving Birthday Hugs



Marissa and Ella

No comments: