Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Austin Visit

While Jordan has been working in California and me being alone with the girls, I decided to take a quick trip up to Austin to visit some friends. One of my friends was getting married and she was having a bachelorette party so I thought I would join in on the fun. While we were there, we also went on Lake Austin on my friend Heidi's boat. It was so much fun and made me miss Austin even more. The lake was gorgeous and the kids loved swimming in the water. It was Ella and McKenna's first boat ride too. They actually sat still. We love and miss Austin so much!


Look how cute we decorated the table.

Swimming in Lake Austin


Taking a break and eating a snack. She didn't want to take the tube ring off.


Getting ready to jump off the back

No comments: