Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Disneyland Fun!




Yesterday Ella and I went to Disneyland with our friends Lisa, Audrey, and Kai Ruitman. It was a great day to go because there was no wait for any of the lines. We were only there for 3 hours and rode almost every child ride. The weather was great too(80 degrees). It was fun. Ella likes all the rides and shows no fear (even the drop on the Pirates of the Caribbean). She is harder to take since she wants to walk everywhere. It was a good relaxing day at Disneyland.

2 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

Cute, who took those great pics of you and Ella? Nah, just kidding. That was so fun. We should seriously go like every week. My kids had a great time and so did I, except for when I knocked down those strollers. I was so embarrassed! They wouldn't stay up! Hahaha. Too funny. Thanks for going with me!

Jessica F said...

Hey! I just found your blog through kass! How are you doing? I knew you were married but I didnt know you had a baby girl! She is so beautiful! Where are you living at right now?

-Jessica (Ralston) Feely