Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our Healthy BIG Girl

Today Ella had her 1 year old check up with Dr. Adan. Here are her stats.

Weight: 26 1/2 lbs (97th percentile)
Height: 31 inches (93rd percentile)
Head Circumference: They didn't say but she was past the 100th percentile.

Dr. Adan said Ella is very mature for her age. She was amazed at how well Ella walks and her coordination skills. She said ready for whole milk. She also received her shots. That was not fun and Ella screamed!!! I gave her a bottle right after and that calmed her down.
Ella has 4 teeth on top 3 teeth on the bottom. I believe she has one molar in the back. Ella has been walking for about 4 weeks and she likes to walk and wave her hand at the same time. She loves to talk and yells all the time in public. It's pretty funny but sometimes embarrassing. As you can see, Ella is very healthy. Jordan and I are very blessed to have a beautiful healthy big (not little) girl.

6 comments:

Sara said...

So cute! She's got so much hair now! I can't believe she is walking!

D and J Larson said...

Happy birthday! She looks so good and chubby. They lose the cute chubby baby face fast after one year...

Mark, Stef, and Grace said...

I can't get over how cute Ella is! I love it! I also can't believe it's 80 degrees there! Can we switch houses? I'm so sick of the cold weather! Mark and I are going to name our little girl Grace Domenica Delorey. Grace is my dad's mom's name and Domenica is my mom's mom's name. It's Italian, it means Sunday. Cute, huh! I'm excited!

Sundbergs said...

So cute. . look at how much hair she is getting. My kids were always off the charts in height too. We really need to get together when you are not busy working.

Brittany said...

how are your arms holding up with that big girl!? she has so much hair too. what a cutie! we are so the other end of the spectrum! amelia is usually around the 5th percentile.

Critchfield fam said...

Ella cracks me up!Kailee's big too. She weighed 23 lbs and was 30.5 in. long. Her head is like in the 100% too! I wish Kailee had curly hair :(