Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Wedding Day!


I have been tagged several times by several different people and I haven't done anything. So I am finally doing something. This was our wedding day. Jordan and I were married for time and all eternity in the Oakland, California Temple on August 4, 2005. We had our ring ceremony and reception that evening at the Bridges Golf Course in San Ramon, CA. The day was beautiful and perfect. I could only find the pictures that my brother-in-law took so the pictures are more candid. However, my photographer has some of our professional pictures on his website at http://barthhoward.dotphoto.com/CPListAlbums.asp . I can't believe he still has them up. You have to scroll down and look for our names. I enjoyed looking at my wedding pictures and reflecting back on one of the best days of my life. I tag anyone that wants to participate.

2 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

Lindsey, you looked so gorgeous on your wedding day--these pictures are great!

The Murdocks said...

Oh, you look so pretty!! I love your wedding pics. How did you meet Jordan? I knew it was not the same Jordan that I knew because he looks way different.
Brieann