Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Could it get any worse?

Last week Ella was sick. I mean SICK. We took to the doctor. The doctor diagnosed her with an ear infection, an bladder infection, and strep throat. Along with that, she came down with a 5 day virus and Pinkeye. Joy! I felt so bad for her. She was miserable. Her fever was an average of 103.5 and got up to 104.9 and was taking 10 doses of medication per day. I don't know how she got soooo sick. I feel terrible. She has been really sick twice in the last 6 weeks. She is getting better and is pretty much almost back to normal now. I hope she doesn't get sick for a long time.

3 comments:

Melissa P said...

Poor Ella! It sounds like she has been getting it pretty bad lately. I hope this is the end of it~!

bethy said...

That's the worst when kids are sick! Poor Ella!

Our blog is now private, please send me an email for an invitation

bethyover10@yahoo.com

Megan and Mike said...

Lindsey!! I can't believe you found me on here, and I'm so glad you did. Sorry I didn't notice the message until now. How have you been? And oh my gosh you have a little girl?!? She is soo cute. Tells you how behind I am. And San Diego isn't that far from you guys at all! My sister-in-law and her family live in Ontario and we were just there the other night. Too bad I didn't know you were there. Keep in touch and hope all is well!