Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Last week Ella and I flew up to Utah to go on a camping trip with my mom and my sisters. We camped at Cherry Hill in Kaysville and had a blast. Cherry Hill had a water park, miniature golf, batting cages, play land, and more. There was always something to do. We camped Monday to Thursday and went to the water park on Tuesday. The water park was not very big but enough to keep us entertained. The best part about it was the water was warm and Ella could ride the water slides (even the big ones). I would just place her on my lap and down we went. She didn't even cry. You would ride on mats down the slides. My mom and I rode the slides together and it was quite a show. I didn't have my camera charger and my battery was dead the whole time so I had no pictures. The rest of the week we had fun hanging out with family, going out to dinner, walking to the ice cream shop, and sleeping in tents. Ella loved being with her cousins. She is in the busy stage so most of the time she was either climbing on the chairs and tables or getting into the food bins. We had so much fun and look forward to doing it again next year.



2 comments:

Larson Family said...

I love Ella! I can just picture her getting into those food bins!!! I am excited to see you guys again, unfortunetely not soon enough!

Tori Mitchell said...

You came without calling. Sniff Sniff!